Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Mall of Asia & Saying No to More Birthday Candles
Let's be clear on this: I am not saying no to cake. Not yet, at least (though it may be wise to do so already!) I am saying no to blowing candles.

Also when you have that much you need to put on your cake, pushing you to get a bigger cake (and coming at a point when I seriously need to lose the weight) it was wise we opted for seafood this evening --- by the bay, where else? Mall of Asia with its fireworks, and I'm fine.

The pictures do come late, but who cares, I think they turned out great. These and taking the kids to the usual TimeZone treat are all bunched in this entry.

Really, I should get myself one of these fabo cameras...





























Then, off to Timezone

Anak, may PlayStation at XBox ka naman sa bahay eh...magtipid ka ha?




Mommy....in your dreams....































posted by mommymy @ 12:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Paranaque City, Philippines
Most Recent Posts
The Last Few Years in Pictures
Julian
Julian

Click On These Links
Beach Template By
Free Blogger Templates