Saturday, October 28, 2006




A new project and a chance to actually see my name credited as the author! Jules Verne’s 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and how cool will it be for Julian to show this book around and say his mother wrote and conceptualized the rendering of this adaptation!












…trunks and trunks of artistic talent. Looky looky at what Per Volquartz did for the first cover and what Rene Cortez has done in my Black Beauty material. It’s not quite done yet. The digital coloring doesn’t start till the sketch for all 88 frames of the book are completed, but couldn’t you tell this guy can freakin’ draw? Oh, and I just love how the horses are developing their own “characters” through his drawings…
posted by mommymy @ 8:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Paranaque City, Philippines
Most Recent Posts
The Last Few Years in Pictures
Julian
Julian

Click On These Links
Beach Template By
Free Blogger Templates