Sunday, October 28, 2007
Another Year Older. Ho Hum
I'd slow time if I could, but alas, no such luck. Tee hee hee. (Now where's my Retinol?????)





I wonder if tummy tucks can just come in a sachet by the time I turn 45??? After stuffing our faces everytime someone in the family turns another year older, I may just need it! Bwahaha!











I'd post a snapshot of my cake, but I dug into it and with the kids' help, it was like "Silence of the Polly's Cake: The Chocolate Massacre".

Ooooh, but receiving the call just in time for the delivery of the roses was the real icing on the cake. After we were done rearranging my birthday bouquet, we had three vases with a dozen each of those beautiful pink and orange roses! The house looked wonderful!




Thank you, baby, for making me feel so special.
posted by mommymy @ 11:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Paranaque City, Philippines
Most Recent Posts
The Last Few Years in Pictures
Julian
Julian

Click On These Links
Beach Template By
Free Blogger Templates