Monday, January 05, 2009
Dropping By Dinos Alive

At the entrance with what I thought was a prop. It turned out the little thing was alive...

Is it me or does Julian look tall in this shot? My little boy's getting bigger everyday though...

Taller or not, still a little boy at heart. I think Julian's face is changing a little bit each day.

I never really noticed it before, but I think I've begun a Julian archive of shots with a lot of lizards and scaled creatures.

Anyway, here he is with an iguana by the entrance. It took a while but he warmed up to it soon enough.



I must junk this Nikon and get me one of those fancy shmanzy cameras one of these days...Budget. Budget. Budget.


These last two photos are utterly pathetic. Bwahaha!


That way we don't need to lip lock with these creatures in the dark if only I could get them up onto a photo blog!!! Hahaha!

See, there it goes again. Blog readers are probably thinking I couldn't work a digital camera. Tee hee hee.



posted by mommymy @ 10:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Paranaque City, Philippines
Most Recent Posts
The Last Few Years in Pictures
Julian
Julian

Click On These Links
Beach Template By
Free Blogger Templates