Thursday, July 30, 2009
Blast from the Past!!!
Cleaning up, using this free time to scan old pics and fix up old files, went on a time warp and it has been so for the last 3 days. I am on a brief break before joining a big BPO firm, ELI GLOBAL, where I was invited to be their Marketing Manager. I am using this time to do stuff I always meant to: organize pics & digital files!!!

And so, from sending pictures to old college friends, Julian's classmates' moms, to backpack days in Rio de Janeiro --- I am going through threads and threads of good memories!

Here are a couple more photos from the batch I dug up.

Taken with old flame Renol Urra. (Yes! I can post them because they were good times and Renol remains a good and well-loved friend)....Uy.

These were taken in Baguio City. For the life of me couldn't remember anymore. Definitely between the years of 1995-1997, when we were still together.

I wonder how the old fella's doing??? LOL







This photo was taken in Phil Adamson's house in Forbes. I remember his mother had taken the picture. They've sold that house and Phil's mom passed away a couple of years ago. Saddened that I couldn't even remember her name but happy that I had kept this photo :D

a
posted by mommymy @ 7:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Paranaque City, Philippines
Most Recent Posts
The Last Few Years in Pictures
Julian
Julian

Click On These Links
Beach Template By
Free Blogger Templates