Thursday, July 30, 2009
More Memories: Asian Projex Days
This one is of two partners in our small company, Asian Projex Unlimited (APEX). We were doing the "Dress Up Your Cuervo" campaign. One of our stops was Baguio City. The trip doubled as R&R.

The photos have nearly faded. I wanted to save them so scanned them to keep these good memories alive.

Here I am with (L-R) Armi Mayoralgo and Chit Niar. Having Lunch at Cafe by the Ruins.



Here is Armi and Chit on our UP Baguio stop. Gotta admit I do miss the girls. Meeting up with Armi one of these days (or so that's the plan). Sadly, we don't know where Chit is now.

posted by mommymy @ 7:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Paranaque City, Philippines
Most Recent Posts
The Last Few Years in Pictures
Julian
Julian

Click On These Links
Beach Template By
Free Blogger Templates